- They give the best hugs, generally coming in at a full sprint, throwing their body full-tilt in to yours. It’s a sweet mix of aggression and soft toddler cheeks and chubby toddler hands.
- Everything can become a vehicle, which also means everything crashes. Everything.
- When they fall or get hurt, which is inevitable because of the speed and ferocity at which they tackle all things, they rebound fast and are quickly diverted by tickling or chasing.
- There is no sweeter sound than their high-pitched, out of control belly laughing in the middle of a fierce game of tickle-wrestle.
- When they do settle down to snuggle it’s the best, mostly because it’s so rare and such a drastic contrast to their normal flurry of wild activity.
- They are fearless and crazy and bold, which is sometimes exhausting but also hilarious and exhilarating and makes me oddly proud.