- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling (nonfiction)
- Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan
- Summer’s Child by Diane Chamberlain
- Bossypants by Tina Fey (nonfiction)
- The Elephant Keepers’ Children by Peter Hoeg
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Mindy and Tina’s memoirs were both very funny and great to read. Summer’s Child was pretty fast and engrossing – I haven’t read tons of Diane Chamberlain but I dub her excellent for roadtrips, plane trips, or just when you want a book to zone out and fly through. They’re not meaty books, but they really keep you interested!
The Perks of Being a Wallflower was probably the best book of the month. It’s super intense, emotional, and raw. I know there is a movie (reportedly very good) but the emotion of the book is so strong that I’m not sure I could handle it in movie-form. Have you seen it?
What have you been reading (or running)? Spill!