The promised video:
Leo wanted to watch this no less than ten times (I’m pretty sure it was more like twenty). He also responded to all the prompts, every time.
Also, some November catch-ups:
- 113.5 miles running. Longest run 7 miles. Moved 26 of the 30 days.
- 1.5 miles swimming
And November books (instead of giving grades I’m just going to highlight books – for good or bad – that stuck out over the month. If I don’t say anything it generally means it’s a decent book to read, but won’t necessarily wow you. Which is okay. Not all books can be wowing. Some are just fun to read.)
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak – Rearrange your to-read book lists to put this one at the top. Phenomenal. The kind where you finish and you just kind of stare around for a couple minutes because you’re trying to process it all.
- The Art of Mending by Elizabeth Berg
- Never Change by Elizabeth Berg
- Keepsake by Kristina Riggle – I’m kind of forgetting this one but I feel like something about it irritated me or was a letdown… but now I can’t remember. I’m so helpful.
- The Opposite of Love by Julie Buxbaum
- Something Rising (Light and Swift) by Haven Kimmel – I like Kimmel’s books. They’re reliably solid.
- The Good Husband by Gail Godwin