Last week’s menu included:
- sesame soba salad (delicious!)
- one-pot macaroni and cheese (boil the macaroni in the milk – genius!)
- soy curl burritos
- lentil sloppy joes (Surprisingly, Leo loved this. The boy digs lentils. I don’t blame him.)
- healthier potato casserole (didn’t wow me, but it was okay)
- quinoa, lentils, broccoli, and onions covered in mmm sauce – the recipe for the sauce struck me as kind of strange, but we decided to go for it. It was delicious. My sister-in-law and soon-to-be-brother-in-law also really liked it. We’ll definitely make this again. I can’t wait to find new foods to pour it over!
(This picture doesn’t do it justice.)
On schedule for this week:
- quinoa veggie bites
- meatless meatballs and spaghetti
- soy curl fajitas (using up leftovers)
- cucumber avocado soup
And just because it’s been awhile (a really long while): Mosie!
What have you been eating lately or have planned to eat this week?