- Leo turned 9 months! (day in the life post will be this week)
- Leo and I went on a morning fun run with family (sister-in-law and brother-to-be-in-law)
- Brown butter soba noodles. Crazy good!
- I went to the grocery store and halfway through getting checked out realized I hadn’t brought my wallet. Fail. Dave drove back and paid for them – luckily they put them behind the counter and we didn’t have to re-shop!
- Decaf coffee and a book out on the balcony in the morning while Leo naps = complete amazingness
- Sea salt honey butter popcorn
- Kiddie pool with water in the backyard – big fun!
What were your weekend highlights?