Last week both Jana and Kimi tagged me for the “11 randoms” post. You’re supposed to give 11 random facts about yourself and then answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you. Since I’ve got 2 sets of 11 questions to answer, I’m going to skip the random facts and just answer the questions! Ready?
- Were you ever grounded as a child? If so what did you do? My parents didn’t ground us, but we would get in trouble. Although I don’t really remember doing anything too horrible that I had a memorable punishment for. I do know that when me and my siblings (I’m the youngest of 4) did something, my parents would make us sit in this tiny bathroom together and we couldn’t come out until we could tell them 1) what we had done wrong and 2) what we thought our punishment should be.
- When you hang a roll of toilet paper does the TP go over or under? Over.
- Is it Soda or Pop? or Soda Pop? Pop.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? When people are rude or condescending. When people turn out in front of me on the road and I have to slow down.
- Who is your idol or who do you look up to? Why?
- What is the last dream you remember? I barely ever remember my dreams. And when I do, I only remember a really random part, like a water bottle. Although now that I think of it, the other night I dreamed that I was in my in-laws’ house with my mother-in-law (well, my mother-in-law in the dream, but not my real-life mother-in-law) and I went downstairs and there was a guy watching tv and I knew he was there to rob the place but was waiting for us to go to bed.
- Out of all the places you’ve been while on vacation what has been your favorite and why? Cancun with Dave (honeymoon) or the Grand Canyon (beautiful hiking, beautiful weather, and a great friend!).
- What was the last movie you watched in the theater? New Years Eve
- What is the last song you listened to or remember listening to? “Mony Mony” by Billy Idol
- What is one chore you hate doing? Taking out the trash. Cleaning out the drain.
- What one food that you could not live without? Bread.
And from Kimi:
- How old were you when you got your first kiss? 14. Confirmation Camp. We played spin the flashlight.
- Coke or Pepsi? Neither. I don’t like pop. Or actually, I never liked pop growing up (I can’t stand when you burp and it fizzes in your nose) and now I just continue telling myself I don’t like pop because I don’t want to start drinking it. It probably tastes fine.
- Your favorite pair of shoes? My purple Brooks running shoes.
- How old were you when you first realized you were awesome? 24. Or at least that’s when I started to have more confidence in my ability to be awesome at least some of the time.
- Favorite TV show of ALL TIME? You can only choose 1! Friends. Or Arrested Development. Crap. I can’t pick just one!
- What do you call a winter hat? A hat?
- Do you use a calculator or do it in your head? Depends. If it’s simple, in my head, but that doesn’t mean it will be correct.
- If you had to pick a blogger from the internet to be your neighbor who would it be and why? Angela. We’ve become great friends even though we’ve never met. I think our boys would dig playing with each other… and we could hang out!
- Favorite toothpaste? Minty.
- How do you take your coffee? Black and not crazy hot.
- Crushed, cubed or no ice? No ice! I like my water lukewarm.
Okay, now I’m tagging any and all of you! Pick 11 of the 22 questions above and answer them!
Thanks, Jana and Kimi! That was fun!