Fifteen days in to the 100 days challenge!
- So far I’ve run 36 miles.
- Almost all my runs have been in the morning, but I did run at 10pm once.
- I ran one mile at the hotel during the wedding weekend. Hotel fitness centers should NOT be placed next to the pool – it makes them so hot and muggy! Yet every hotel I’ve been to always has it off the pool…
- My fastest run was on Thanksgiving morning – 2 miles in 15:22, 7:41 pace. I started fast and increased every half mile. It was fun!
- Most runs have been between 1 and 3 miles. I wish they were longer but I try to remind myself that if I weren’t doing the challenge those days might be 0 mile days, so 1 is better than nothing.
How is your challenge going?