- There will be a recipe for Tangled Thai Salad on Friday, but not a review. I’m going to be honest (these are confessions, after all): I’m too lazy to make it this week. My excuses: being back at work and prioritizing housework and family time over spiralizing veggies. I think the salad looks delicious… I just want someone else to make it for me so I can eat it. (If any of you do make it let me know and I’ll post your review!)
- I am not too lazy to stay in the 100 day challenge. Day 3 and I’m still loving it. Bonus: chances are if I’m getting on to do at least one mile, I’ll do a few more, too.
- Dave and I are giving big Christmas and anniversary presents to each other this year: first a treadmill and now a brand spankin’ new boiler going in on November 30. Happy lower heat bills in 2012!
- Chocolate at 8am is fantastic.
- We put extra food in Mosie’s bowl now because we sometimes forget to feed her. Poor, poor Mosie.
- Since the dentist found a cavity at the last appointment, I’ve had an irrational fear that I have more. As in I when I go to get the cavity drilled I want to ask him to recheck my mouth, just in case there’s more.
- The photographer who took Leo’s 3 month pictures said she’d be putting them up on facebook as she edits them. I now check facebook obsessively hoping to see one. So far, no luck.
- I had to give up goldfish crackers because they had an uncanny ability to make me really hungry for more crackers, for sweets, for anything junkfood. No good.
What are some of your confessions?