- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon
A. A reread for me, but I like this book because it’s different and because it forces me to think about life from a different perspective.
- The Good Muslim by Tahmima Anam
A? Here’s the thing: I read this book at the beginning of October and I think I really liked it… but now a month later I can’t really remember. Whoops.
- Silver Sparrow by Tayari Jones
A? Um, see above. Total fail on my part!
- Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner
D. Predictable. Also seemed to be overly politically correct, at least to me.
- The Birthdays by Heidi Pitlor
D. The inside cover said this was about modern marriage. Um, then marriage has now become depressing and horrible. Nobody in this book was likeable either. Ugh.
- Wish You Were Here by Stewart O’Nan
C. It was okay. Not horrible, but not recommendation-worthy.