- meeting baby boy (duh!)
- my sisters coming to visit on the 18th
- more weather like yesterday (Seriously it was 76, sunny, and breezy. It was amazing.)
- new books from the library to dig into
- the new ice cream place I discovered last night when I met up with a friend. It’s 20 minutes away but it really might be the best ice cream ever. And I’ve had a lot of ice cream. (Scoops in Milford, Indiana, for those nearby!)
- date night this Friday with Dave – and celebrating our 3-year-engagement anniversary!
- getting the attic rooms (our last 2 rooms!) painted. We bought the paint on Monday and Dave might paint on Friday!
- getting my ring back!
- running again (I’m eyeing the Grand Rapids half marathon in October since I loved the Grand Rapids marathon so much!)
- going for walks with baby boy and the new stroller
- making waffles. Don’t waffles sound so good right now?
What are you excited about right now?