I’m using up the rest of my vacation days this week (our vacation days all expire June 30) and have big plans for getting things done! Yesterday I:
- slept in til 7:30am
- walked 6 miles
- did 4 loads of laundry: 2 loads were sheets and our clothes and 2 loads were baby clothes and blankets! I also learned that baby clothes fresh from the dryer = blazing hot snaps on all those onesies. Ouch.
- sorted through some more baby stuff
- assembled the footstool to our rocking chair (We picked it up at IKEA this past weekend.)
- put together the stroller (This was actually really easy once Dave and I got started. Pictures to come.)
- picked up some of the mess around the house
- went up and down the stairs a gajillion times
- put clean sheets on the bed
- trimming the bushes
- sweepering out the car (it’s FILTHY)
- grocery shopping
- cleaning the house (sweepering, dusting, bathrooms)
What kind of laundry detergent do you use? Liquid or powder?
Don’t forget to vote in the reader recipe poll!