Our Memorial Day weekend turned out pretty productive, even though it felt laid-back!
On my end I:
- wrote all my thank you notes from the shower this weekend (more on that to come!)
- made a barley salad to take to the cookout (recipe to come later this week)
- made nutella brownies (yummmm!)
- taped part of the baby room so Dave could paint
- sweepered the downstairs
- made yogurt
- finished taping the baby room
- assembled painting supplies
- finished sanding, filling in holes, etc.
- figured out an electrical problem
- took a walk
- sat on the porch swing
- went to a family cookout!
- watched part of a movie
Yesterday was also 28 weeks! We are now officially through the 1st and 2nd trimesters! 12 weeks to go… that seems crazy!
What did you do for Memorial Day?