- Got a nice 8 mile run in this morning. It started out sunny and windy and ended cloudy and very windy. Felt so good! 1:18:40, 9:50 pace. I’m very thankful pregnancy has thus far allowed me to keep running.
- I ran in running pants and a cotton long-sleeve tshirt. ONE LAYER, folks. Glory glory.
- Dave and I hung out with our tax lady and are officially finished with our 2010 taxes. Well, we’re one check and a stamp away. I call that close enough.
- I had a friend talk about caesar salads and it made me want one. Made a big one for lunch (I might have used a square casserole dish for easy stirring) with greens, 2 scrambled eggs, peas, parmesan, and dressing. Devoured.
- Time left in the day for reading and some much-needed house cleaning. I should start with dusting but who wants to bet the book wins out?
What were your Saturday WINS?