Last week Jenny tagged me for a “Stylish Blogger Award.” Clearly Jenny doesn’t know me in person, as she’d realize I’m awkward, not trendy, and sometimes don’t shower til close to noon (working from home has its perks!). However, my blog apparently puts up a good front for me. Phew!
Insert photo evidence of my awkwardness. This was me at 10 years old on Halloween:
Anyway, the name of the game is to tell 7 things about myself. Here goes:
- I had bacon yesterday for the first time in a long time. Bacon used to be one of my all-time favorite foods. It didn’t live up to my memories of it.
- I have the best husband ever. This morning he left post-it notes for me in various places – door frames, inside the fridge, inside the medicine cabinet, etc. I don’t think I’ve found them all yet. He also shoveled the driveway. It’s “feels like -15” out there, people.
- I think prunes are crazy delicious.
- I don’t like when my food touches on my plate. Those plastic plates with separate compartments need to be updated to real dinnerware and made to look classy.
- I wish Mosie could give hugs. Little cat hugs would be so cute, right? Oh, okay, now I’m just weird.
- Dave and I went to bed at 7:42PM last night. I slept til 6:45AM. It was glorious.
- My abs are sore from the strength challenge.
Share the love: tell me 7 (or any number of things) about yourself!
Thanks again, Jenny, for tagging me!